NANA TAWIAH OKYIR
Nana Tawiah is the Managing Partner of the firm and a qualified Ghanaian lawyer with strong legal research and analytic skills. He has a good concentration of law and development practice including public institutional reforms, legal analysis, legal education, project management, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. Nana is also a Commonwealth of Massachusetts certified Mediator / Arbitrators and a member of the Ghana Arbitration Centre.
He has also been a lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) where he taught Constitutional and Administrative Law.
Nana Tawiah has worked professionally with Law and Development Associates, Parliament of Ghana and as a Lead Researcher and Counsel to the Constitution Review Commission of Ghana where he served as in-house counsel to the Commission.
His areas of practice include alternative dispute resolution, family law and practice, constitutional law and legislative drafting.
• Master of Laws (Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Legislative Drafting
• Qualifying Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
• Bachelor of Laws (University of Ghana)
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with Psychology (University of Ghana) Ghana)